Choose Your Region:
1. This website ("Website") is established by STP Distribution Pte Ltd. ("STANDARTPLAST") for the purpose of providing certain information and services. Please read the following Term of Use carefully before using the Website. For users who are below twenty (20) years old, a legal guardian must present while reading the Term of Use. If you or your legal guardian does not agree with any clause or policy in this Term of Use, please stop using the Website immediately. Should the user continue using the STANDARTPLAST Website, the user and his or her legal guardian are impliedly agreeing with all policies, statements and content contained in the Term of Use. STANDARTPLAST reserves the right to amend at any time any content in this Term of Use and each such modification shall be effective upon posting on the Website. If you or your legal guardians do not agree with any amendment(s) made, please immediately refrain from using the information or services on the STANDARTPLAST Website. This Term of Use may reference other guidelines, notices, agreements or other terms and conditions of Website event provided by STANDARTPLAST or any information contained in the Website, and such reference shall constitute an integral part of this Term of Use.
2. Some content in the Website may be provided by third parties, and this Website may also enable you to access to third parties' services or websites. If you decide to utilize services or websites provided by a third party, you shall be subject to the conditions and terms between you and such third parties. STANDARTPLAST will be responsible for neither the agreement between you and such third parties nor any service provided by such third parties.
3. All information and services (including but not limited to written text, applications, software, music, sounds, images, photos, animations, website format, website arrangements and any other types of information) provided on this Website belong to STANDARTPLAST and its right-owners and are protected under relevant ownership, copyright, trademark, patent or other laws. Any person or entity are prohibited to reproduce, distribute, adapt, edit, broadcast publicly, transmit publicly, transfer, lease, sell, or illegal use any prior mentioned information without obtaining a written authorization from STANDARTPLAST. In the event that an infringement of an intellectual property right is done by a user, the user shall undertake all legal liabilities and STANDARTPLAST reserves the right to pursue further legal action(s) against such infringement.
4. Any downloads and/or installations of software provided through the STANDARTPLAST Website are subject to and restricted by the license agreement of the software itself. Do not download, install or use the software if you do not agree with any statements, restrictions or terms and conditions in the license agreement. Do not reproduce the software to other servers or media formats. All modifications, reverse engineering, de-compiling, or disassembling on the software, as well as removal or alteration of trademark(s), logo(s) or attention notes connected with the software are strictly prohibited.
5. Any users who would like to browse or use any services and information provided by the STANDARTPLAST Website should comply with applicable laws and regulations, and shall not conduct the following actions:
(1) Instigate or participate in any illegal behavior(s) or activities by using the services and information provided by the STANDARTPLAST website.
(2) Interfere with or interrupt any STANDARTPLAST website services or server connections.
(3) Create links to the STANDARTPLAST website for profit or the resale of STANDARTPLAST internet services.
(4) Post, transmit, or distribute any misleading or deceptive advertisements or promotional information in respect of the STANDARTPLAST Website.
(5) Transmit any information with the potential to infringe the legal rights of other parties.
(6) Transmit any illegal information, instigate illegal activities, or aid or abet in the illegal activities of other parties.
(7) Transmit the information that is illegal under applicable domestic or international laws.
(8) Utilize the STANDARTPLAST Website to transmit any information (including but not limited to text, messages, images, files, links, software or any formats of information) that is malice, impropriety, breach of law, threatening, interference, aspersions, vulgarity, obscenity, inciting hatred or any forms of adverse communication.
STANDARTPLAST reserves the right to delete any words, material or content contained within the STANDARTPLAST Website which STANDARTPLAST considers is improper or inappropriate.
(1) As required by law.
(2) As required by any judicial or government authorities for the purpose of law enforcement.
(3) In order for the protection of rights and property belonging to STANDARTPLAST.
(4) In order for the protection of the safety of other users, registrars, and/or third parties.
(5) STANDARTPLAST will not sell or supply any personal information provided by Website users or registrars to any third parties (individuals, companies or other). However, STANDARTPLAST and its affiliates have the right to use any information provided by users or registrars for STANDARTPLAST's marketing or sales purposes.
7. Although STANDARTPLAST has conducted a reasonable verification for material it publishes on the Websites, all information provided on the Website is intended to be "as it is" conditions, and STANDARTPLAST does not guarantee the effectiveness, suitability, accountability and/or non-potential infringement of right(s) or otherwise of the contents on the Website. Further, STANDARTPLAST assumes no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special losses or damages due to the following circumstances:
(1) Utilization of any information and services provided by STANDARTPLAST Website;
(2) Interruption or unavailability of any STANDARTPLAST Website information or service;
(3) Due to the error or inaccurate information or any technical error resulting from any equipment or program utilized by you or this Website;
(4) Unauthorized revision of this Website by a third party.
Additionally, in no event shall STANDARTPLAST assume any responsibility for any loss or damages due to missing or inaccurate web content, spelling errors, miscalculations or delays or deferrals in updating information or the like.
9. STANDARTPLAST will not be responsible for any information uploaded, transmitted, input or provided to this Website by you and none of such information represents the opinion of STANDARTPLAST.
You hereby grant STANDARTPLAST, its affiliates, a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-revocable, royalty-free, transferable, and sub-licensable right to promote and distribute part or all of the Information in any form in any media format, including without limitation to modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, publicly transmit, adapt, distribute, publish, publicly release, or otherwise use the Information uploaded, transmitted, input or provided to this Website by you.
You need to ensure that you have the right to upload, transmit, input or provide Information to this Website and the right to grant STANDARTPLAST the above mentioned rights.
If the information uploaded, transmitted, input or provided to this website by you is found to be an infringement of any third party IPR, STANDARTPLAST reserves the right to remove it or terminate your access to the Website. If you believe that such content or services are not infringing, you may notify STANDARTPLAST and provide supporting evidence for STANDARTPLAST's evaluation.
10. When you register as a member of this Website, you are required to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself.
You will be responsible for the confidentiality of your password and user name of your account.
If STANDARTPLAST finds that the account or password of STANDARTPLAST Account had been misappropriated, STANDARTPLAST may immediately suspend or terminate the account's password, account or its use of this Website, or remove related Information related to such account.
You shall comply with this Term of Use and all applicable laws and regulations. STANDARTPLAST reserves the right to verify the validity of your qualification at any time during or after any Website Event, and reserves the right to disqualify you from any Website Event including your prize qualification if your conduct constitutes any misconduct for tampering or suspicion of tampering with Website Event. STANDARTPLAST's failure to enforce any of its rights hereof does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Any conflict or disputes arising from the use of any STANDARTPLAST Website are governed by the laws of Republic of China. In the event where the dispute cannot be initially resolved through alternative dispute resolution procedures, the Taipei District Court (Republic of China) will be the court of initial hearing.
1. Collection and international transmission of your personal information
STANDARTPLAST may collect certain personal information from you when you browse the web-pages, use selected services or participate in selected online activities on our website(s). The purposes of such collection are to have a better understanding regarding online user activities, and for customized promotion activities. You will have the chance to choose whether to provide additional personal information to STANDARTPLAST. STANDARTPLAST will never ask you to provide special personal information, such as your medical record, genetic information, sexual life, or health examination, and criminal conviction background information, etc.
Your personal information provided to STANDARTPLAST may be transferred between STANDARTPLAST's affiliates and STANDARTPLAST's agents or contractors internationally, and may be stored and processed by them.
STANDARTPLAST recommends parents and guardians to accompany their children to browse this website.
2. Classification of personal information and purpose of collection
(1) STANDARTPLAST may ask you to provide your name, address, e-mail address, telephone and facsimile number, and other personally identifiable information.
(2) STANDARTPLAST's purposes of collection includes but not limited to:
a. When you purchase STANDARTPLAST's product or service, STANDARTPLAST may collect your information for registration, providing technical support, product upgrade, discount, pursuing outstanding payments, and product shipment or other promotions.
b. When you subscribe STANDARTPLAST's marketing materials, STANDARTPLAST may collect your information for sending those marketing materials; however, you may unsubscribe it at any time.
c. When you participate any event held by STANDARTPLAST, STANDARTPLAST may use your information to confirm your identity, notify you any activities, and communicate with you.
d. When you seek any supports from STANDARTPLAST, STANDARTPLAST may use your personal information for providing you with support services, remedial services, user experience survey, customer's satisfaction analysis and customer feedback.
e. When you raise questions to STANDARTPLAST, STANDARTPLAST may use your information to reply your questions or to do relevant search.
3. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
STANDARTPLAST processes your information with due care and consideration and will not sell or lend your information to any third party. STANDARTPLAST may use the personal information provided by you for identification reasons whilst you access the website. STANDARTPLAST and all members of our corporate family reserve the right to combine the information collected from you with the information gotten from a third party for marketing use or service purposes.
STANDARTPLAST commits to protect the security of your personal information. STANDARTPLAST will not allow any third party to access to your personal information without your prior consent. STANDARTPLAST uses appropriate protection mechanisms, technologies and internal procedures to maintain the security of your information and prevent any unauthorized access of your information. In certain circumstances, STANDARTPLAST may use a standard SSL and SET mechanism to protect the transfer of your personal information. However, STANDARTPLAST cannot guarantee a perfect security on the internet. STANDARTPLAST recommends you to keep your anti-virus software up to date.
5. Maintenance & Management
STANDARTPLAST reserves the right at any time and under any circumstance to remove personal information provided by users, customers, or otherwise. STANDARTPLAST further reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue or terminate any users' accesses to all or part of the website content without any prior notification.
6. Search and Update Your Information
In order to keep your personal information accurate, you may view, revise and edit your registration information by logging on this website.
7. Links to Third Party Web Sites and Service
This website may contain links to other web sites, or use service provided by a third party (ex. Google).
If a third party's website collects your personal information (e.g., age, sex, and hobby), STANDARTPLAST is not responsible for the act of the third party.
STANDARTPLAST uses "Google Analytics" to collect information about use of this website to improve this site. Google Analytics collects information of users' visit frequency, visited pages, and prior visited website before users' coming to this site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your personal identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser. You may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-out Page.
9. Contact Us
STANDARTPLAST reserves the right to update or change this policy at any time. STANDARTPLAST will notify you about significant changes by placing a prominent notice on our web site.
Animation prepared using Google Earth.