Frequently asked questions
How to place the Order
In order to place an order on the website you should first sign in or register.
If you haven’t registered on the website yet you can do so on the register page. Otherwise you’ll be automatically registered during the ordering process. If you have registered on the website, sign in using your email and password.
Add an item to cart
Select the desired items on the product page and click the Add to Cart button.
Go to cart
To proceed with an order go to the cart page.
Check an order
You can change the quantity of an item, or remove an item from the cart if you have added it by mistake.
Click the checkout button to finalize your order.
Complete the form adding the required information
· Payer type· Location· Shipping address· Contact information
Select the delivery method
Pickup or delivery
Select the payment method
Only online payment is available.Standartplast will confirm your order and send a payment link.
Pay for the order
Upon receiving confirmation of your order you will be able to pay for the order within 24 hours of receipt. You can track your order in the orders section of your profile.
Wait for our call
We will process your application within 24 hours of receipt during regular business days.
Returns and Refunds
1. The Buyer has the right to return the Product of an appropriate quality within 21 days from the moment of the receipt of the Product. The Product is accepted only in full, unused, with all packages and stickers, and only with the document confirming the fact and the conditions of the purchase. If the Buyer is not able to provide such a document, he/she can provide other evidence of the terms and circumstances of the purchase. The redelivery is paid by the Buyer.
2. The Buyer has the right to request the return of goods of inappropriate quality within the guarantee period. In order to initiate the return procedure, the Buyer should submit the request on the website https://standartplast.com/us/claims/. Upon the receipt of the request, the Seller should analyze the application and decide upon whether to approve the return request or not. Requests are considered within the period up to 10 business days. If a defect is confirmed, the Seller negotiates the terms of return and refund with the Buyer in accordance with the U.S. legislation.
3. The Buyer has the right to require the delivery service to draw up a return certificate send the purchased goods to the return address.
4. If the Buyer refuses to receive the Product, the Seller must refund the payment within 10 days since the date of the return of goods and the receipt of the corresponding request. The total amount subject to refund is the sum paid by the Buyer minus the expenses of the Seller for the delivery of the returned goods from and/or to the Buyer.
5. The refunds are made to the Buyer’s card with which the purchase was made. The return of the goods of the proper quality is carried out by the delivery service which had delivered the goods.
Upon payment for the Product in the online store, the Buyer can request refund only until the moment the Product is transferred to the transportation company. To request refund, it is necessary to contact the manager by the number 8 (800) 500-36-20. Upon the request processing, the sum will be refunded to the Buyer’s card with which the transaction was made.
The following are the terms and conditions of Standartplast.us Shipping Policy.
The Company only delivers within the U.S. and we currently do not ship outside the U.S.
All orders are processed within 2 business days.
Orders are delivered by an independent transport company. The Customer can choose the shipping company from the list of companies in the Order form on the website.
Shipping charges for orders depend on the quantity of ordered items, and will be calculated individually and displayed at the checkout step of the ordering procedure in the Order form on the website.
Shipping is not included in our prices and is calculated as a separate service in the Order form.
In some States orders can be delivered to a delivery company collection point, or by a courier to the customer’s address. Delivery conditions are negotiated individually with the logistics managers of the delivery company.
Shipment Confirmation and Order Tracking
Once the order is shipped, the Customer receives a Shipment Confirmation email containing the tracking number for the order.
Customs and Taxes
The Company is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to orders during or after shipping.
The Company is not responsible for any damages or loss during shipping. If the Customer receives a damaged item, they should immediately contact the transportation company and file a claim.